Here’s a great opportunity to get funding, training and mentoring for your business or business idea. The Tony Elumelu Foundation is now accepting applications for the 2018 cycle of their entrepreneurship program.
The Programme provides critical tools for business success, including:
- Training:12 weeks of intensive online training which guides creating and managing a business
- Mentoring:A world-class mentor to guide during the early transformation stages of the business
- Funding:$5,000* in seed capital to prove the concept, plus access to further funding
- Network:Access to the largest network of African start-ups and TEF’s own global contacts
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 1, 2018
To apply, complete the online application at application.tonyelumelufoundation.org. The deadline is midnight (WAT) on 1 March 2018.
The Programme, in its 4th cycle, is TEF’s 10-year, $100 million commitment to identify, train, mentor and fund 10,000 African entrepreneurs by 2024. 1,000 entrepreneurs will be selected based on the viability of their idea including: market opportunity; financial understanding; scalability; and leadership and entrepreneurial skills demonstrated in the application.
- The business must be based in Africa
- The business must be for profit
- The business must be 0-3 years old
- Applicants must be at least 18 and a legal resident or citizen of an African country
“We encourage women, French and Portuguese speakers to apply. Our 3,000 alumni are already growing their businesses and improving lives. If you have a transformational business or an idea, we have an opportunity for you.”
– Parminder Vir OBE, CEO.
For more information or to apply, click here.