Promise is a contestant on The Voice 2016 and he’s been our fave from the get-go. The Enugu born and bred geologist first caught our attention with his presenting on LionFm, so we were pleased (and not surprised) to find that he had made it to The Voice. We’ve been following him on The Voice and social media and the reasons to love him keep piling up:
- His irresistible voice: In this performance the judges seemed determined not to turn around, no matter what. But even Patoranking could not resist swivelling to see the face behind the glorious singing.
2. He is interesting to watch: Promise is not just a great singer but also an interesting entertainer. He knows how to own the stage and keep our eyes riveted on him.
3. He serenades as well as Flavour: His rendition of ‘Golibe’ would melt the heart of any Nigerian belle. Flavour would be proud.
4. His dashing looks: He’s a cutie. Need we say more?
5. He plays instruments: He can play the piano and beat drums. What a winner!
6. He can win The Voice: Promise could be the winner of The Voice 2016, and you can play a part in his victory by voting him. All you have to do is text 31 to 33120, or vote him on WeChat.
Voting lines are open every Sunday to 11pm Wednesday.
You can also like his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/thevoicepromise/
Follow him on Twitter and Instagram: @promiseamazing